We’re really excited! Swindon Cycle Fest is going to be a fantastic day of bike-related fun for all the family and we want you to get involved! Here’s what we have confirmed for the day so far:
- Bike rides for all ages and abilities- see Programme page.
- Shoretrax mountain bike track – come and test your skills!
- Have a go at Cyclo-cross, kid’s course- we’ve got the bikes, come and try!
- Bicyclettes circus skills – learn how to ride a uni-cycle!
- Big bike jumble sale– help us raise money for Brighter Futures by buying some of our bike jumble bargains or bring your own cycle bits along to sell.
- FREE bike checks – bring your bike along to the Mitchell Cycles stand for a free bike safety check. The friendly mechanics will be on hand for advice and maintenance tips.
- FREE bike security marking
- Try before you buy – come and try a wide range of bikes from children’s bikes to electric bikes to cargo bikes to choppers, the list goes on!
- Learn how to cycle – whether you’re 6 or 60, let us help you.
- BMX stunts display– with pro-rider Grant ‘Chopper’ Fielder
- BMX ‘Show and Shine’
- Swindon Travel Choices– providing all the advice and info you need to get cycling in Swindon.
- Bouncy castle
- Face painting
- ‘Come and Try’ at the Bowls Club- right next to the athletics track
There will be representatives from Swindon’s cycling clubs and organisations. Have a chat and find out some of the great opportunities to get cycling in and around Swindon.
Food and Refreshments:
- Darkroom Espresso – providing some delicious coffees, teas and the famous PIPPINS DOUGHNUTS!
- Pothead and Panface – keeping you fuelled up with homemade burgers, chicken wraps and falafels.
- Ray’s Ice Cream – stay cool with local yummy homemade ice cream
- The Core Juice Bar (TBC)- healthy smoothies and snacks
- G Brothers Pizza- delicious stone-baked pizzas